New Leader Toolkit
You’ve just taken on a new leadership role. So now what do you do? Where do you begin? Are you overwhelmed, paralyzed with fear, and even thinking, “Oh no!! Did I make the wrong decision?”
Don’t worry – you are NOT alone.
At the Healthy Workforce Institute, we GET it.
We get what it’s like to go from being a clinical nurse to a nurse manager in a nano second. You can become competent in your new role as a great leader with some foundational strategies and resources.
The New Leader Toolkit is your next first step.
Here’s what’s included:
1. eCourse: Eradicating Bullying & Incivility: Essential Skills for Healthcare Leaders, teaches you the essential skills you need to set behavioral expectations and hold people accountable for their behavior.
This self-study course is designed with the busy nurse leader in mind.
In this course, you will:
- Recognize the characteristics of bullying and incivility and their detrimental impact.
- Develop the skills needed to confront and eliminate disruptive behaviors.
- Transform your department into a nurturing, supportive, and professional workplace.
This course is your essential first step in being able to recognize, address and eradicate the prevalent, disruptive behaviors that are undermining your workforce culture.
2. Book: Enough! Eradicate Bullying & Incivility in Healthcare: Strategies for Front Line Leaders
This book is designed to help leaders address bullying and incivility from their employees.
In this book, you’ll learn:
- How to set behavioral expectations and hold employees accountable.
- Practical and powerful tactics and techniques to confront disruptive behaviors.
- Four initiatives to address common ways bullying and incivility show up in your organization.
3. Book: Do No Harm Applies to Nurses Too! Strategies to Protect and Bully-proof Yourself at Work
This book is designed to help your employees address bullying and incivility from their co-workers.
In this book you’ll learn:
- How to respond to the two types of bully behavior: overt and covert.
- Specific manageable steps to stop the bullying.
- What to do if you’ve tried everything without success.
4. eBook: 52 Tactical Tips to Create a Respectful Work Culture in Healthcare – eBook
In this digital product you will find 52 tips & tactics to start your week and move one step closer to building a better, more professional, and respectful healthcare team.
These tips & tactics include:
- Simple and easy activities you can do with your teams that promote professional conduct.
- Messages you can include in your huddles or team meetings.
- Powerful lessons based on healthy workforce best practices to help YOU better lead your teams.
Separately, these products cost a total of $447. But when you buy them all together in our New Leader Toolkit, you’ll save $48! Buy today and begin your new leadership journey!