How Did My Family Get In My Office?: Surprising Ways Your Upbringing Impacts you At Work And What you Can Do About It By Bonnie Artman Fox – Book
Could Your Family Dynamics Be the Source of Conflict at Work? Believe it or not, how we survive (or thrive) at work—especially how we deal with conflict—has much to do with how we were raised. In this powerful book, workplace conflict expert Bonnie Artman Fox brings you stories of how real-life leaders have conquered conflict by learning from the lessons of their upbringing. Along the way, Bonnie will teach you how to use your own Family Factor™ to address conflict at work and grow in healthy, proactive ways. With inspiring stories and game-changing insight, How Did My Family Get In My Office?! will transform you and how you resolve conflict with your employees, managers, coworkers, and customers for many years to come.
This book will help you and your team:
- Identify how your family upbringing influences your conflict style at work
- Make smart choices on when and how to react to conflict with employees
- Stick with difficult conversations while staying in control of your emotions
- Establish and enforce boundaries, even with demanding people
- Resolve differences and work better together
- Build trust that drives greater results for you and your organization
Bonnie Artman Fox, MS, LMT is a Workplace Conflict Expert and believes magic happens when people have the courage to talk honestly about what’s “really” going on in the workplace. She is an accredited leadership coach who’s known for helping leaders replace abrasive behavior with tact and empathy. Drawing from decades of experience, Bonnie is a professional speaker and corporate trainer who brings her experience to the Healthy Workforce team. Bonnie has helped thousands of people resolve conflict in both their personal and professional lives.