Monthly Education Subscription for Healthcare Teams
Cultivating AND sustaining a professional, respectful, and supportive workforce culture, where any incidents of disruptive behaviors are immediately rejected and professionalism becomes the new norm, requires that you hardwire healthy workforce best practices into the fabric of your department.
A primary strategy is to provide your healthcare teams with ongoing education and development.
But what does that mean? What do you include? What do you talk about?
Well, your worries are over because we now have a “done for you” monthly education subscription package that allows you to easily incorporate skill development for your teams on topics related to professional conduct.
Each month, you will receive the following content based on a topic related to professionalism:
- Step-by-step Instructions
- An easy to read article
- An activity
- Resource/Tip sheet
- Memes you can print and post
A video tip on how best to use the content (Coming soon!)
Sample topics include:
- Developing Assertive Communication Skills
- Reducing Workplace Gossip
- Cultivating a Positive Work Culture
- Giving and Receiving Feedback
This subscription can be purchased and approved for use within:
- One department ($29/month).
- A service line (Surgical Services, Critical Care, etc. – $49/month)
- A hospital or organization ($69/month)
- A healthcare system ($99/month)
Our monthly “done for you” education content makes it so easy for you and your teams to build professional, respectful, and cohesive workforce cultures!
Click Here to learn more and see the upcoming topics!