This program is an essential first step in equipping your leaders to recognize, address and eradicate the prevalent, disruptive behaviors that are undermining your workforce culture.
This program was designed with the busy nurse leader in mind. Each module is bite size, less than an hour and is designed to be consumed one module per week.
Through this program, your leaders will…
- Recognize the characteristics of bullying and incivility and their detrimental impact
- Develop the skills needed to confront and eliminate disruptive behaviors
- Identify strategies to create a culture of civility and respect in the workplace
- Establish behavioral expectations and action steps to address future incidences
- Transform their organization into a nurturing, supportive, and professional workplace
Click here to download and print an overview of the program modules.
Blended Learning For Maximum Results
We embrace a blended learning approach for rapid results, by combining one-on-one coaching calls, bi-weekly Q&A calls, email support, and forever access to the course materials.
Let’s explore how our team can help you create a healthier, happier workforce by eradicate bullying and incivility. Complete the form to the left to request a Complimentary Consultation today!
Or contact us at WeCare@RTConnections.com.