Nurse driven initiatives that transform your workforce.
A Culture of Caring
We’d love to hear from you!
To find out how you can create and sustain a healthy workforce by eliminating bullying and incivility, contact the team at The Healthy Workforce Institute by filling out the contact form below.
This program is designed to empower your leadership team and engage employees to acknowledge and address the four most common disruptions in healthcare organizations today and transform your culture at the unit level.
By providing your leaders with these proven initiatives, you help bridge the divide between employees and leaders through shared responsibility.
These four empowering initiatives are…
- Sacred Spaces: Promotes kind and caring communication among staff, within patient care areas
- Red Carpet Treatment: Ensures float staff and travelers are welcomed and well supported
- Shift Success: Improves team cohesion between shifts and sets the next team up for success
- Mother Bear: Provides a positive and professional experience for all new employees
Click here to download/print an overview of the program modules.
Blended Learning For Maximum Results
We embrace a blended learning approach for rapid results, by combining Q&A calls, email support, and forever access to the course modules.
Let’s explore how our team can help you eliminate disruptive behaviors and infighting among your staff and create a culture where everyone feels valued and contributes their best.
Complete the form to the left to request a Complimentary Consultation today!
Or contact us at WeCare@RTConnections.com.
Free Training By Renee Thompson
Click here to get instant access to this quick, 10-minute training and discover…
- The 4 common causes of workplace disruptions
- Why your entire workforce needs to be a part of the solution
- 4 powerful steps for creating a positive shift in your work culture
- Possible next steps to create a Culture of Caring in your organization