Can you believe that another year is almost over?!? The older I get, the faster the years seem to fly by. It seems like just yesterday I was a young adult venturing out to my first day of being a real nurse. Thirty four years later (yikes!), I sit here at my desk writing to you and sharing ways to strengthen your professional practice. Each year in between has given me insight and experiences, both good…
- Our Blog
Formerly Known As RTConnections
If you are looking for RTConnections blog, don’t worry! You are in the right place! We are still the same great blog just under a brand new name!
Let’s Stay Connected
If you would like to stay connected and receive occasional emails and our most recent blogs, click below!
- High Standards or Arrogant Bully? 5 Questions to Ask
- The Cost of Inaction When Leaders Fail to Take Action Against Toxic “Stars”
- A Top Down-Bottom Up Approach to Eradicating Workplace Bullying & Incivility in Healthcare
- 7 Things You Need to Know About Bullies So You Can Stop Them
- From Great Staff Nurse to Great Leader: 3 Keys to Success