Who would ever think cliques and gangs could actually exist in healthcare, especially in patient units? Oh, but they do. In my experience working with healthcare, both as a police officer working in a big city and with Renee as she works to address workplace bullying, incivility, and violence, I’ve seen and heard the good, the bad and the ugly in how nurses treat each other. What I’ve learned is that being a nurse isn’t easy….
Author: Ashley Thompson
- Our Blog
Formerly Known As RTConnections
If you are looking for RTConnections blog, don’t worry! You are in the right place! We are still the same great blog just under a brand new name!
Let’s Stay Connected
If you would like to stay connected and receive occasional emails and our most recent blogs, click below!
- High Standards or Arrogant Bully? 5 Questions to Ask
- The Cost of Inaction When Leaders Fail to Take Action Against Toxic “Stars”
- A Top Down-Bottom Up Approach to Eradicating Workplace Bullying & Incivility in Healthcare
- 7 Things You Need to Know About Bullies So You Can Stop Them
- From Great Staff Nurse to Great Leader: 3 Keys to Success